Datylon Graph, Datylon Insights
- Datylon Graph for Adobe Illustrator: Beta v0.33.0
- Datylon Insights: Beta v0.33.0
Highlights Datylon Graph
Improved Bar Chart
- More rounding options in multi-series Bar Charts.
Try out the options in Styling > Data > Bars
- Option to change the series alignment position in a diverging Bar Chart.
Styling > Bars > Multi-Series > Diverging > Series Alignment Position
Smart Data Marks positioning, specifically in case of negative values
Added more text and paragraph styling options for Labels
Tracking: sets the space between characters
Leading: sets the distance between lines
Improved user interface
- Improved icon ordering in Icon Array
More logical user interface layout of General properties
Added info tooltips on some properties
Data sheet manager:
Drag & drop Data Sheets across workbooks. Make sure to use unique names within one workbook.
Added features in CMYK mode
- Color binding with CMYK values: Specify CMYK colors in your data as CCC,MMM,YYY,KKK using whole numbers between 0-100 separated by comma’s.
- Gradient colors: In the Color Picker, you can now select CMYK colors for Start and End points of gradients.
Improved font support
- OpenType (.otf) fonts are now supported. See this article for more information.
- Datylon Graph is installed on all supported Adobe Illustrator versions available on your computer. Uninstalling removes Datylon Graph from all Illustrator versions.
New licensing policy Datylon Graph
- From now on, registered Beta users have free access to Datylon Graph Beta versions for a period of 60 days after its release.
- You can find the number of remaining days before expiration in the Illustrator menu: Help > About Datylon > Datylon Graph…
- Stay tuned as we plan to release one or more Beta versions in the coming weeks.
Highlights Datylon Insights
- Demo data stories including download links to the native Illustrator files are available in Datylon Insights. We are adding more demo files on a regular basis, so visit us regularly for inspiration.
Demo templates can be used when creating stories
Added d3 color palettes in the online editor