Datylon Graph, Datylon Insights higlights
- Datylon Graph for Adobe Illustrator: R36
- Datylon Insights: R36
Highlights Datylon Graph R36
- Our customer release!
You can now purchase an annual subscription to Datylon Graph, including all software updates and support. A 14 day free trial can be downloaded at: https://insights.datylon.com/plugin.
- Improved color selection
- Opacity is now set separately for every color type (solid, palette or gradient).
- Colors selected from a palette can be adjusted further in solid color type.
- Tooltips showing the color name now available in Datylon color palettes.
- Improved formatting of numerical labels e.g. data or axis labels:
Number of decimals can now be set by Styling > any numerical label > Number Format > Precision. When left empty, the number of decimals is copied from the data sheet.
- More anchor points for data labels placement in Line, Area and Scatter charts.
Go to Styling > Data Labels > Anchor Point.
- Axes: Improved and more consistent offset behavior.
- And as far as we could, we fixed reported bugs.
Highlights Datylon Insights R36
- All is set up to purchase and manage your subscription under Account Settings.